View Past Conference Presentations
Save the Date!
GASFAA 50th Anniversary Meeting & Conference
May 31, 2017 - June 2, 2017
-- REGISTER NOW --
-- Download the Conference Agenda --
-- Conference Justification Letter --
For the President’s Reception, the DJ has provided an online space where we can request songs for him to play.
DJ Doug Gazlay – Got a song that you want to hear? Register it on the DJ’s online site specifically for us. – Password: 50thparty
We are excited for you to join us at beautiful Callaway Gardens as GASFAA remembers 50 years of service. As the conference/program committee plans for sessions and details, more information will be added to this page.
If you have any questions or comments, please let me know. We look forward to seeing you soon.
GASFAA Vice President of Programs
Associate Director of Financial Aid
Georgia Northwestern Technical College
The Lodge and Spa at Callaway Gardens
4500 Southern Pine Drive
Pine Mountain, GA 31822
Phone: (844) 225-4952
General Reservations: (800) 852-3810
Room rate: $139.00 (plus taxes)
To Book Online:
Book Your Room at the Cottage
Book Your Room at the Lodge
- Reservations should be made by before 5:00pm on May 2, 2017. The negotiated group room rate will not be guaranteed after May 2nd.
- One night's room and tax will be charged at the time reservation is made.
- The address for Callaway Gardens is listed as 17800 US Hwy 27, Pine Mountain, GA 31822. The address for The Lodge and Spa is listed as 4500 Southern Pine Drive. You may have to Google or GPS both addresses to find what works best for you.
Hotel Amenities Include:
- Free admission to Callaway Gardens and attractions for all overnight guests
- Free on-site parking
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- 10% discount on all published prices for treatments at Spa Prunifolia
- 24 hour access to the Lodge's fitness center
- 2 complimentary bottles of spring water in each guest room
-- Map of the Lodge and Spa at Callaway Gardens
-- Master Map of Callaway Gardens
Late Fee & Refund Policy
Registrations received on and after Monday, May 15, 2017 will be assessed a mandatory $30.00 late registration fee. Payments are expected within 30 days of registration.
GASFAA's Policies and Procedures (p.19) state "[conference/training] registration fees are non-refundable, but are transferable [to another person from the same institution]."
If you should need to transfer your paid registration, the other person needs to register online for the conference. Once that has happened, you may contact Rebecca so that payment can be handled. Also, since you won't be attending, you should cancel your registration after confirming that Rebecca has moved the payment.
2016 GASFAA Conference Presentations
-- View and Download Prior Conference Presentations --